Our roofing estimators have the experience required to help you make the best decision for your home roof replacement or roof repair project.
Make Your Roof Fit For The Future
According to a current estimate, the roofs of more than 4 million single-family houses are in need of renovation. Some of these roofs have simply grown old and are no longer watertight due to material fatigue or damage. Houses and buildings also change ownership in the course of their lives. More extensive conversion and extension measures are often necessary, especially when buildings are handed down from one generation to the next. Modernization or renovation of the roof is a significant part of upgrading residential buildings in technical, energy and visual terms and long-term protection of the building fabric.
Have you inherited or bought an old Building/Home or do you wish to bring your existing property up-to-date in line with modern day technical standards? Does the roof of your building require renovation? – You can find out the things that you need to pay attention to in a roof renovation here.
Reasons For Roof Repair
Comprehensive Roof Renovation
WHAT ARE THE REASONS FOR REPAIR OR PARTIAL RENOVATION OF THE ROOF AND WHEN SHOULD A COMPREHENSIVE ROOF RENOVATION BE CONSIDERED?
Roofs require renovation for very different reasons. Technical and visual aspects can play a role in this:
- Energy/thermal improvement – for saving energy costs
- Replacement of age-related damage, such as leaks
- Reconstruction and development of the attic to extend existing living space
- Visual improvement – for example, when remodeling the entire house
- Damage due to extreme weather events – such as excessive snow loads, hail or storm
- Replacement of physical defects that occur because of substantial damage due to poor planning or incorrect execution – e.g. mould
- Installation of a solar or photovoltaic system